It was such a beautiful day yesterday...the sun was shining, so I took the kids for a nice walk. They really enjoyed it...
Damn, they're cute...if I do say so myself!!
Today (Sunday), Grady suggested that we should head up to Triple Play...a waterpark, arcade, bowling alley, etc. The kids had a blast playing in the water and with their friends, Brandon and Cameron.
Running in to the wave pool
The day ended on a rough note...Talia slipped and fell and scraped her big toe pretty good! It was bleeding, so we made our way to the lifeguard office for a band-aid. It took a bit to recover...lots of tears, but a trip through the arcade on our way out and earning enough tickets to get a rainbow sucker, made it all better!!

3 comments:
So fun!! Their smiles say it all. :)
I love how family-oriented you guys are. Your kids will thank you for that someday!
Sounds like a fun day and yes your little ones are adorable! Love the belly shot!
Post a Comment