Friday, February 27, 2009

Concert Central

In the last week, I've been lucky enough to go see two GREAT concerts!! I had never seen Little Big Town live and they were even better than I anticipated!! And one of the guys (NOT the long haired one!), hotter than I anticipated, I might add! :)
Then last night, Grady and I had a date night and went out to dinner and then to see Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley! I've never seen Dierks and he was suprisingly entertaining and of course Brad was AMAZING! This is the 3rd time I've seen him and he gets better everytime!!
Dierks Bentley
Brad Paisley (this is an actual pic from our seats...not off the video screen) We had fantastic seats!!

Yes, I know....I am a concert freak! I love going to concerts!! My mother-in-law made the observation the other day that I go to more concerts than movies...and she's probably right! Guess that's just me!!
There's a few good ones coming up too...Taylor Swift is coming to Spokane and then the one I am REALLY looking forward too...Kenny Chesney in Seattle with Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Montgomery Gentry & Miranda Lambert. How amazing will that show be?

2 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

Wow! Sounds like a total BLAST! Thanks for sharing. :)

Rachelle said...

So glad to hear you had an awesome time. It looked like fun and you did have awesome seats!