Wednesday, September 8, 2010

End of Summer - Start of School

The end of our Summer went WAAAAAAY too quickly! Grady and I had a great trip to celebrate our 9th anniversary in Vegas and we also got to visit family and friends in Kennewick and Seattle along the way!
Most of our time was spent enjoying the sun with friends, riding bikes and scooters and BBQ-ing!! It went too fast, but we made lots of memories and have to say it's been the BEST Summer yet!!
Football started mid-August and it was a pretty easy transitiion this year. Amazing how things get easier as the kids get older! The Saxons started the year off with a 35-7 win over U-High, so it looks to be another fun year on the field!!

And now the next step has begun....SCHOOL! I can't believe I have a Kindergartener!!! WOW!! Today was her first day and all went extremely well! No tears from either of us, smiles and a great teacher!! We couldn't ask for more! I am so excited to watch Talia grow as she starts this new part of her life! Toby started his first day of official Pre-School today too! He was pretty excited about doing school work and didn't even mind that it would be his first day without Talia there with him.

Oh, what will this year bring for my little girl?! I can only that it brings her happiness, laughter, friends and fun!!

Talia's 1st day of Kindergarten & Toby's 1st day of Pre-school


1st day of Kindergarten


Mommy & T


Talia & her teacher, Mrs. Milliken

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love these pics ... and your fam!