
Well, the ever looming slumping economy has finally hit home. We really hadn't seen the effects much, other than more expensive grocery bills, etc. That was until last week. One of my larger clients had placed a LARGE order back in September, but they were on hold until this budget year. Unfortunately when this budget year came around...they canceled the entire order due to the economy!! YIKES!!
The one positive to come out of this, is it will inspire me to get me even more energized to grow my business this year. I know with our tough economic times, selling items that some see to be as frivolous spending is going to be more difficult. I just have to keep my head up and know that I've made it through 7 years of this purely commission job, taking time to have two kids along the way, and we've made it work.
We'll continue to make it work!! I do love referrals though...if you know of anyone looking for promotional products! (It's worth a shot, right?!)
The one positive to come out of this, is it will inspire me to get me even more energized to grow my business this year. I know with our tough economic times, selling items that some see to be as frivolous spending is going to be more difficult. I just have to keep my head up and know that I've made it through 7 years of this purely commission job, taking time to have two kids along the way, and we've made it work.
We'll continue to make it work!! I do love referrals though...if you know of anyone looking for promotional products! (It's worth a shot, right?!)

2 comments:
I'll keep my ears open! Your attitude is inspiring.
You have a great attitude! Our economy issues are just no fun right now! Hang in there!
Post a Comment