Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Try

Ok...so I'm not really sure what I am doing here...but I thought it would be nice for our friends and family to have a place to check up on us...pics, video, stories about the kids, etc.

We just got back with Talia from Disneyland on Saturday...had an AMAZING time! I'll have to post some pictures.

Otherwise, we're just laying low this weekend. It's our one weekend this ENTIRE summer that we'll have nothing going on! Yipeeeee! Then...the madness begins. We've got something every night next week and NC Football starts on Wednesday. As crazy as this sounds, and I will probably regret saying this...but I am actually sort of looking forward to a regular schedule again. This summer has been so random...just going all the time! Getting back in a routine will be nice.

Anyway...hope I did ok on my first "blog". Let me know your thoughts...I'll try to keep this updated regularly.

XO

R

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for blogging ... :) Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! It's so much fun to keep up with you guys~ looking forward to seeing you Tuesday night!

angelasmith said...

So Talia cracks me up falling on that video. She is going to really think that is nerdy and hate you for not deleting that the second you took it. That will be good material in her teen years. By the way, you have way too much time on your hands. Miss you guys.